Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Love Eternal (Reza’s Poem)


If I could whisper in your ear
dearest one
I would tell you of love eternal

I would reach out and touch you
with this hand you held so dear

that is no longer solid,
but pure light

I am here, my love
with the promise of bluer skies, and brighter stars
to share with you
a small piece of my heaven

and dear one, I would put inside your heart
the joy, the release, the infinite freedom
of my new home
where I run, play, dance

where pain and sorrow are unknown
and love
bridges all distances
with the smallest whisper

Reza wrote this poem with me,
the night after he left us on the physical plane...
this is his message from the world of spirit!

3 Comments:

Blogger Out of Sight L said...

oh...so needed, so lovely pure love,thank you sweet sweet you

Friday, September 7, 2012 at 1:46:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Yes said...

Lorraine--any time I can boost your spirit even a tiny bit, it makes my day! You are so dear...

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 12:47:00 PM EDT  
Blogger Out of Sight L said...

I will never give up on My Sammi, my sweetest of my three cats she's been gone a month, I want her back, unless God took her that would be ok but inside I know she's not with Him...and I want her to return home to me, my 3 cats have been the only constant in my life for the past 10 years...my heart hurts and I bless you from the bottom of my heart for being the gentle and comforting soul that you are

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 7:45:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home