Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to Krystyna!


Best wishes for a lovely "20th" birthday Krystyna--these are all the flowers I could fit in one post!
Visit her at
  • Staying Young....and Healthy
  • 15 Comments:

    Blogger krystyna said...

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    I love these beautiful flowers!
    You promised me flowers although you didn't know me well.
    What a reliable person you are!

    I feel so happy!

    Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 9:43:00 PM EST  
    Blogger krystyna said...

    I feel young,
    so my age sounds better for me,
    if I think that it is my only third 20th.

    My best wishes to you and big thanks again!

    Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 9:48:00 PM EST  
    Blogger Yes said...

    Krystyna--I was sure not to forget you! I did not know when to post this as you are probably in a different time zone from me--

    It's true, I don't know you well, but I do know that you care very much about your friends, and give so much love! So you deserve the best, I am just doing a very small part.

    But now I am wondering if you are 22, or 60? (I'm guessing closer to 22...)

    Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 9:55:00 PM EST  
    Blogger krystyna said...

    Thank you so much for your very kind words, Firebird!

    I am proud about my age, it is not my secret... I am 60 years young.
    I have 2 sons and 2 grandsons.
    And really I feel better now than in my first and second 20th.
    Maybe because I was disabled person from my birth, but now I feel good, without pain and I love to walk.
    /earlier I had a problem with walking/

    Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 10:27:00 PM EST  
    Blogger Yes said...

    My goodness, Krystyna, you have such an interesting story, and so much to be proud of! I am very glad your health is better.

    You do seem to have the attitude of a young person!

    I'm wondering what caused your difficulty walking, and what helped you improve?

    Sunday, December 21, 2008 at 11:18:00 PM EST  
    Blogger Lorraine said...

    The flowers are astonishing, what a beautiful photo, and Happy Birthday Krystyna lol

    Monday, December 22, 2008 at 5:10:00 AM EST  
    Blogger ~PakKaramu~ said...

    Hello

    Merry Christmas to you

    Monday, December 22, 2008 at 11:48:00 AM EST  
    Blogger Yes said...

    Lorraine--thanks for the lovely comment--and wishes!

    PakKaramu--I am pleased to see you here, thank you so much for your visit! And I appreciate your wishes, too! Please come again any time...

    Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 12:18:00 AM EST  
    Blogger ~PakKaramu~ said...

    From Malaysia visiting you

    Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 8:12:00 AM EST  
    Blogger krystyna said...

    Dear Firebird!
    About your question. It is long story. My English is so poor to explain correctly. For sure, one day I'll write about my recovery.
    Very shortly:
    *prayer
    *healthy life style-eating
    *exercise

    Have a wonderful, blessing day!

    Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 10:11:00 AM EST  
    Blogger krystyna said...

    Looking at these beautiful flowers delights my soul!
    Thanks again!

    Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 10:15:00 AM EST  
    Blogger Kai said...

    i love your blog....thanks 4 stopping by! Happy Holidays!:)
    hugs

    Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 6:20:00 PM EST  
    Blogger Devika Jyothi said...

    Lovely flowers..
    Nice gesture..

    So i guessed it right..Krystyna is 60

    Firebird, i first thought you were 24 or 26 or maxm 28 :)

    young sweeties...:)

    love,
    devika

    Tuesday, December 23, 2008 at 9:34:00 PM EST  
    Blogger Yes said...

    PakKaramu--I am glad you are visiting me from Malaysia--welcome--I only wish I could understand your language you write in on your blog!

    Krystyna--I am impressed by your winning formula! I hope to hear more details when you are ready...

    Kai--thank you for the hugs--and your visit--welcome any time!

    Devika--"young sweeties"--yes, all of us! (Now Kai is the ageless one among us...)

    Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 12:12:00 AM EST  
    Blogger krystyna said...

    Thank you Firebird again. I really appreciate your kindnes.
    I am happy that I met such great friend as you are!

    Thank you to ALL! Your words are the beautiful flowers in my birthday!

    Firebird, you told me that my profile pic is beautiful. Thanks!
    So I add it to that my post.

    Love & Peace & Happines
    to you
    and to your Family!

    Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 12:54:00 PM EST  

    Post a Comment

    << Home